- If you are a Cuyahoga County resident and you have lost your health insurance, than you can apply to Metro Health Medical Center to be rated for their discounted community health care program. Depending on your income the co-payment to see a Metro Doctor is as low as $ 5.00 per visit and I can personally tell you that they provide great care at both the main hospital and their many neighborhood locations! 216-778-3031 metrohealth.org
- If you are a West Cuyahoga County resident, then you can also apply to become a patient at the North Coast Health Ministries Clinic located in Lakewood, OH. This is a nonprofit organization that was founded by several Bay Village Churches 20 years ago. 216-228-7878 nchealthministry.org
- If you are a Cuyahoga County resident, then you can also apply to become a patient at the Free Medical Clinic of Greater Cleveland near University Circle. They provide both medical and dental care. 216-721-4010 thefreeclinic.org
- There are also many nonprofit organizations that will help you get low cost medicines:
- Disease Based Assistance · Free/Low Cost Clinics, Discount Drug Cards, They do not prescribe medicine nor make medication suggestions.. needymeds.org
RxAssist - Patient Assistance Programs: Help patients obtain free or low-cost medications and learn more about finding information about free and low cost medicine programs rxassist.org.
- Medicaid / SCHIP Initiative - You may qualify for free or low-cost health care and get the medicines you need through the program that is right for you. 1-888-477-2669 pparx.org